Friday, August 03, 2007

The Web-site Redesign is DONE!

I've been working on a new design for a little bit and finally published it today.

My plan for the upcoming school year is to make it a true source of information for my students and parents. Hopefully, the site has an interesting design and tells you a little bit about my personality. The "About" page has links to some of my dive trip pictures. I opted to leave them on the Kodak easy share web-site because I've got a Kodak printer and it has an automatic feature that lets you quickly publish some of your favorite pictures. In the future, I'll be adding some of our other trip pictures, including Rome, Paris and Hawaii.

I'll be updating the blog on a regular basis, so go ahead and set up your RSS feed now!

1 Comments:

At 8/14/2007 02:08:00 PM , Blogger Keith said...

Tag - you’re it. I tagged you in a MEME on my blog. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home